We offer notary services and can help you with any documents you need notarized, such as:
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
- Consent Letters for Children Travelling Abroad
- Invitation letters for Foreign Travel
- Passport Applications
- Permanent Resident Applications
- Document Certification
- Consulate General of Brazil Document Recognition
- Witnessing Agreements
- Signing Agent
Please Note: Notary services are by appointment only.
Notary Appointment Preparation
We know that getting documents notarized often needs to be done quickly. To make sure you don’t have two make two trips to our office, here are some things to do before your notary appointment:
- Make sure to bring the documents you need notarized.
- For documents such Consent Letters for Children Travelling Abroad, Invitation letters for Foreign Travel, please review the application form information to ensure you have all required information.
- Don’t sign any documents ahead of time - we need to witness your signature.
- For certified true copies, only bring the original documents and a separate copy of each true copy you need. We cannot notarize copies if you don’t bring the original document.
- Bring suitable identification to confirm your identity. Ideally, two pieces of government issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license, Canadian citizenship, etc.) and birth certificate. If in doubt, please contact us before you visit.
- The 1st Notarized, Commissioned, Certified or Witnessed document: $49.00 plus GST.
- Each additional Notarized, Commissioned, Certified or Witnessed document: $10.00 plus GST at the same appointment.
- If you require us to prepare the document(s) you need notarized, please contact us.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Debit & Cash (exact change only).
- If a 3 page document requires 1 notarization: $49.00 plus GST.
- If a 3 page document requires 3 notarizations: $69.00 plus GST.
Call or email Kelly Law for an appointment or more information.
Notary and Commissioner for Oaths Services